Alex and Elizabeth Valero have taken an incredible journey, both independently and Ministries Church and serves as a Trained and Selected Coach on the Bride Ministries Platform. His wife is the Director of Live Events for Bride Ministries. In this special episode, Alex interviews his wife on her testimony. Elizabeth’s journey is a powerful narrative of resilience, faith, and healing that will leave you inspired. Her journey speaks directly to the silent victims within the Hispanic community and beyond, shattering the culture of silence around abuse.
Don’t miss this episode where Elizabeth reminds us all that it’s never too late to seek help, stand up for yourself, and redefine your life.now together as a married couple. Alex is currently the Associate Pastor in the Bride
Covered in this episode:
- Her childhood experiences in Tulsa, OK
- Childhood Trauma and Abuse
- Dysfunctional family dynamics
- Reconnection with her biological father
- Surviving an Abusive Relationship
- Finding Hope
- And much more
Then we ENCOURAGE you to do 4 QUICK THINGS!!
1. Sign up to be a podcast member www.danduval.com
2. Be sure to check out and like our new Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DiscoveringTruthNetwork
3. Subscribe to the new podcast YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5nxloF2rt7-dXkjppGHdFA
4. AND Subscribe to our Rumble Channel, where we will post all of our interviews that are TOO HOT for YouTube DiscoveringTruthNetwork (rumble.com)